Hertfordshire outreach service
We offer psychotherapy to adults with complex difficulties in Cheshunt, Ware, Hemel Hempstead and Watford.
Who we see
We see adults aged 18 and over of all age groups including older people, with complex difficulties including:
- personality disorders
- medically unexplained symptoms
- chronic (long-term) medical conditions
- refugees and those in the most extreme emotional need
We are committed to equality of access for all potential users. We accept all clinically appropriate referrals regardless of ethnicity, religion, socio-economic status, disability, gender, marital status or sexual orientation.
Assessment and treatment
We provide assessment consultations, brief psychotherapy and specialist psychotherapy.
In Hemel Hempstead, our clinician is also available to GPs at Parkwood Drive surgery for consultations about patients and potential referrals. We offer joint assessments with GPs if this is helpful. We offer group psychotherapy as well as individual psychotherapy at Cheshunt and Hemel Hempstead.
We see patients at:
- Cheshunt Community Hospital one day per week
- Parkwood Drive surgery in Hemel Hempstead one day per week
- Colne House in Watford one day per week
Adults aged 18 and over, with complex difficulties, who live in Cheshunt, Ware, Hemel Hempstead or Watford.
We accept referrals from healthcare professionals:
- Cheshunt - we accept referrals from Cheshunt and Ware community mental health service
- Hemel Hempstead - we accept referrals from GPs at Parkwood Drive surgery
- Watford - we accept referrals from medical psychotherapy consultants
We don't accept self-referrals. If you feel you would benefit from our service, speak to your GP or other appropriate professional about getting referred to us.
020 8938 2411
Tavistock Centre, 120 Belsize Lane, London NW3 5BA
Cheshunt Community Hospital, King Arthur Court, Cheshunt, EN8 8XN
Parkwood Drive Surgery, Parkwood Drive, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 2LD
Colne House, 21 Upton Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 0JP