A publications scheme is a list of information required by the Information Commissioner and is supposed to provide easy access to information about the Trust reduce the demand for information requests. In practice, users may find that the Trust’s website provides a more user-friendly means of navigating to the information required.
Below you will find the Information Commissioner’s Office list of findable content, and a link to where it sits on our site.
How we fit into the NHS structure
We are an NHS foundation trust, which answers to parliament. Find out more about who we are.
Lists of and information relating to key organisations with which the authority works in partnership
Meetings with pharmaceutical companies and other medical suppliers
Most clinical services provide talking therapies; the Trust does not purchase medication or other medical supplies. There have been no meetings at the Trust.
Senior executives and management board/governing body members
Location and contact details for all public-facing departments
- Clinical services
- Patient advice and liaison service
- Education and training
- Press and communications
- Consultancy services
Financial statements, budgets and variance reports
Financial audit reports, capital programme, staff and board members’ allowances and expenses, staff pay and grading structures, funding (including endowment funds)
Procurement and tendering procedures
No contracts are currently out to tender.
Details of contracts currently being tendered
Available on request email firstname.lastname@example.org
What our priorities are and how we are doing
Annual report, annual business and/or commissioning plan, targets, aims and objectives, strategic direction document (5 year plan), performance against targets (KPI)/performance framework / performance management information
Reports by regulatory organisations e.g. Care Quality Commission and NHS England
These can be found on the respective websites:
- The Tavistock Centre on the CQC
- Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust on GOV.UK
- Assessment Report Health and Social Care Information Centre
Service user surveys
Privacy impact assessments (in full or summary format)
These are undertaken for each information asset or project – available on request
How we make decisions
- Board papers – agenda, supporting papers and minutes
- As a foundation trust, we answer to the public through our membership as set out in our constitution
- Public consultations (for example, concerning closures/variations of services)
- Internal communications guidance and criteria used for decision making i.e. process systems and key personnel
Our policies and procedures
Lists and registers
Any information the authority is currently legally required to hold in publicly available registers
- See registers of interest above.
- Trust expenditure over £25,000
List of main contractors / suppliers
Top 10 listed here:
- Anna Freud Centre
- Dell Corporation Ltd
- Warren House Group at Dartington
- University of East London
- University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Eurest Services
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Advanced Health and Care Ltd
- UCL Partners
Available on request
Register of interests of directors and of governors
Register of gifts and hospitality provided to board members and senior personnel
There is a register which contains very few items – available on request
The services we offer
- Clinical services provided and/or commissioned
- Non-clinical services
- Services for which the authority is entitled to recover a fee together with those fees
- The Trust charges fees for the provision of certain records under the data protection and freedom of information acts.
- Patient information leaflets and other booklets and newsletters
- These are listed under the respective clinical services.
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
- Advice and guidance
- See respective areas of website depending on what advice is sought.
- Corporate communications & media releases