Patient advice and liaison service (PALS)
Our patient advice and liaison service (PALS) is available to anyone who uses our services or would like to find out more.
We try to help with any enquiry that you have. We also provide information and support to family members, carers and friends.If we can’t help we’ll try to find someone who can.
If you want to know about our eligibility criteria, or whether you can come here, please use the enquiry form linked below or call 020 8938 2523. We will direct you to the intake coordinator for the specific service you are interested in, who can provide full details of our eligibility and selection criteria for the service.
We answer questions like:
- How can I get therapy?
- Why isn’t the therapy helping me?
- What help is available for my children?
- What help is available to me if I have housing or financial problems?
- I am not happy with my therapy, what can I do?
- How can I make a complaint?
We can help with information about:
- clinic services and types of treatment
- how to get referred
- what to do if you have concerns about our services
- what other help and support is available to you and your family
Therapy can be a difficult process and you may have questions or concerns about it, or you may need help with something else that is affecting your life. We are happy to try and find information and support.
You can find out how we use your personal information in our leaflet Your personal information and how it is used.
020 8938 2523
Subject access request
To make a subject access request, email SAR@tavi-port.nhs.uk