National Mental Health Workforce Development Collaborative workshop on ‘Thriving at work’
We want to consider how to adopt the recommendations from the Thriving at Work review, commissioned by the Prime Minister and led by Dennis Stevenson and Paul Farmer.
February 2018, the unit organised a workshop for the National Mental Health
Workforce Development Collaborative. HR directors and staff health and
wellbeing leads from the Collaborative came together to workshop strategic and
operational approaches to implementing the core and enhanced standards from the
Stevenson and Farmer’s report.
workshop report is intended to assist NHS organisation in measuring current
practice against the recommendations, and to share good practice in developing
plans to meet the Stevenson and Farmer’s recommendations.
Collaborative is a voluntary group of seven mental health trusts, including:
- Avon and Wiltshire Partnership Trust
- Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
Project completion date