Open events and webinars
Throughout the year we host a number of open events and webinars. They are a great opportunity for you to visit us before you join us. Our events give you an insight into our courses and the opportunity to hear about our fee options, funding and student services, as well as to meet our staff and current students.
Over a few hours, you will have the chance to:
- Hear presentations on the clinical work and courses we offer across working with children, adolescents and adults in both social work and forensic settings
- Hear from our current students in an open Q&A panel session
- Speak with our course leads about courses and hear how they can benefit you and your career
- Gain advice from our specialist recruitment team about how and when to apply for a course
- View our facilities including our world-renowned library.
If you require assistance during your visit to one of our events, please let us know in advance of your arrival by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check the website for details on our next trust open days.
Upcoming course specific open events
Throughout the year, we hold a number of course-specific open events. These events take place in a variety of formats designed to focus on a specific course. You will have the opportunity to meet course tutors, ask questions and find out more information about your course of interest.
If you have any questions about our course specific open events do not hesitate to get in touch . Or alternatively, sign up to our mailing list to stay up-to-date with all the latest news and information on our events.