Open days in 2019 and 2020
Our open evening and open days allow you to learn more about our diverse range of courses, explore our facilities and spend invaluable time with our staff and students to get a taste of what life as a student at the Tavistock and Portman is really like. We have three upcoming events on Thursday 21st November 2019 and Saturday 1st February and 20th June 2020.
Over a few hours, you will have the chance to:
- Hear presentations on the clinical work and courses we offer across working with children, adolescents and adults in both social work and forensic settings
- Hear from our current students in an open Q&A panel session
- Speak with our course leads about courses and hear how they can benefit you and your career
- Gain advice from our specialist recruitment team about how and when to apply for a course
- View our facilities including our world-renowned library.
If you require assistance during your visit to one of our events, please let us know in advance of your arrival by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our open events provide you with excellent opportunities to find out more about our courses, meet our staff and ask questions about studying with us.
Upcoming open events:
- Thursday 21 November 2019, 6-8pm
- Saturday 1 February 2020, 10am-1pm
- Saturday 20 June 2020, 10am-1pm
Upcoming course specific open events
Throughout the year, we hold a number of course-specific open events. These events take place in a variety of formats designed to focus on a specific course. You will have the opportunity to meet course tutors, ask questions and find out more information about your course of interest.
If you have any questions about our course specific open events do not hesitate to get in touch . Or alternatively, sign up to our mailing list to stay up-to-date with all the latest news and information on our events.