Open events and webinars
Throughout the year we host a number of open events and webinars. They are a great opportunity for you to visit us before you join us. Our events give you an insight into our courses and the opportunity to hear about our fee options, funding and student services, as well as to meet our staff and current students.
Over a few hours, you will have the chance to:
- Hear presentations on the clinical work and courses we offer across working with children, adolescents and adults in both social work and forensic settings
- Hear from our current students in an open Q&A panel session
- Speak with our course leads about courses and hear how they can benefit you and your career
- Gain advice from our specialist recruitment team about how and when to apply for a course
- View our facilities including our world renowned library.
If you require assistance during your visit to one of our events, please let us know in advance of your arrival by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our open events will take place on:
- Thursday 29 November 2018, 6–8pm
- Saturday 2 February 2019, 10am–1pm
- Saturday 22 June 2019, 10am–1pm (Formerly Saturday 8 June 2019)
Throughout the year, we hold a number of course-specific open events. These events take place in a variety of formats designed to focus on a specific course. You will have the opportunity to meet course tutors, ask questions and find out more information about your course of interest.
If you have any questions about our course specific open events do not hesitate to get in touch . Or alternatively, sign up to our mailing list to stay up-to-date with all the latest news and information on our events.
understand that it may not always be possible to attend our open events in
person so we are pleased to give you the chance to connect with us online.
By participating in this event, you will:
- learn about the Tavistock and the benefits of studying with us
- find out more about our course offer
- find out more about our fees and funding options
- learn more about Tier 4 visa for international students
- have your questions answered live.
Our first virtual open day has now taken place. More dates will be published shortly. Register your interest to receive updates on our virtual events.
Career advice slots are one to one, 25 minute sessions with one of our academic staff members to discuss the career opportunities that the Tavistock can offer. Prospective students who are interested in study at the Tavistock can book a slot to get in-depth advice about how to achieve their career goals. These s slots are not for current students.
You will have the opportunity to discuss the different training pathways we offer and what you need to do in order to achieve your end goal. We advise you come prepared with questions you would like answered so you can make the best use of your time.
We currently do not have any slots available. To find out more information and to register your interest in the booking of future slots visit our dedicated page.