Open events and webinars
Visit us before you join us, either in person or virtually through one of our online webinars or at one of our Career Advice Slots (coming soon). Our events are a great way to gain insight into our courses, hear about our options for fees, funding and student services, as well as to meet our staff and current students.
Book your place at our next open day on:
- Saturday 23 June 2018, 10am–1pm
Our open events are free to attend and you can bring up to two guests with you. Over a few hours, you will have the chance to:
- Hear presentations on the clinical work and courses we offer across working with children, adolescents and adults in both social work and forensic settings
- Hear from our current students in an open Q&A panel session
- Speak with our course leads about courses and hear how they can benefit you and your career
- Gain advice from our specialist recruitment team about how and when to apply for a course
- View our facilities including our world renowned library.
If you require assistance during your visit to one of our events, please let us know in advance of your arrival by emailing email@example.com.
Throughout the year, we hold a number of course-specific open events. These events are lively and informal and focus on a specific course. You will have the opportunity to meet course tutors, ask questions and find out more information about your course of interest.
Professional doctorate in advanced practice and research: systemic psychotherapy (M10) – open evening
- Thursday 22 March, 5.30–7pm
- Wednesday 11 April, 6–7.30pm
- Wednesday 18 April, 6.30-8pm
- Wednesday 18 April, 6–8pm
- Monday 14 May, 6–8pm
- Tuesday 24 April, 6–7pm
- Thursday 26 April 6–7:30pm
Child, adolescent and family mental well-being: multidisciplinary practice (D24G, Stroud - Gloucestershire Counselling Service) - open day
- Saturday 28 April, 10am–2pm
- Wednesday 2 May, 7-8pm
- Thursday 10 May, 6.30–7.45pm
- Monday 14 May, 6–8pm
Systemic approaches to working with individuals, families and organisations (D4) (foundation and intermediate)- open evening
- Tuesday 22 May 2018, 6–7.30pm
We will be scheduling some more open evenings in the near future, get in touch to find out more, and we will add you to our mailing list.
If you cannot come and visit us in person, why not meet us online? We host a number of webinars throughout the year. Our webinars are free and easy to access on any device. Register your interest to receive updates of our webinars in the future.