Open evenings and open days
Visit us before you join us - either in person or virtually through one of our online webinars. Open days and evenings are a great way to gain insight into our courses, hear about our fees and funding options and student services as well as meet our staff and current students.
Our open events are free and friendly and you can bring your friends and family if you wish. Over a few hours, you will have the chance to:
- Hear presentations on the clinical work and courses we offer across working with children, adolescents and adults in both social work and forensic settings
- Hear from our current students in an open Q&A panel session
- Speak with our course leads about courses and hear how they can benefit you and your career
- Gain advice from our specialist recruitment team about how and when to apply for a course
- View our facilities including our world renowned library.
Throughout the year, we hold course-specific open evenings at the Tavistock Centre where you can meet course tutors and find out more about how our courses can contribute to your education and professional development. These evenings are lively and informal and offer the chance to meet our team.
- Monday 6 March 2017, 6-8pm
- Monday 15 May 2017, 6-8pm
- Wednesday 22 March 2017, 7.30-9pm
- Tuesday 4 April 2017, 6-8pm
- Wednesday 10 May 2017, 6-8pm
- Tuesday 4 April, 10am-12pm
- Wednesday 5 April, 6-7.30pm (Blended version)
- Thursday 20 April, 5-7.30pm
- Wednesday 10 May 2017, 6-7pm
- Tuesday 16 May 7.30-8.30pm
- Thursday 25th May 6.30-7.30pm
We will be scheduling some more open evenings in the near future, get in touch to find out more, and we will add you to our mailing list.