Technical issues with MyTAP
MyTAP is the online portal that our applicants use to apply for courses, accept their offers and pay their fees. If you have an issue accessing your online application portal, making payment online or applying for a CPD course, it may be due to recent security updates or the browser that you are currently using. Please see below for more information to help you.
Web browser and required versions:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: version 8 or above
- Mozilla Firefox: version 53 or above
- Google Chrome: version 58 or above
- Opera: version 44 or above
- Apple Safari: version 10.1 or above (excluding Microsoft Windows, as Apple are no longer developing Safari for Microsoft Windows)
If using an older version of Chrome, Safari or Firefox, we recommend you download the latest version.
If using Internet Explorer 10 or below, you need to enable TLS 1.2 in your browser settings. Find out how to do this below:
How to enable TLS 1.2 in Internet Explorer
- Click on the tools menu (gear icon at the top right of the page)
- Select 'Internet options'
- Click on the 'Advanced' tab
- Scroll down the menu and tick the 'Use TLS 1.2' box
- Press 'Apply'
Your username is the email address that you used when you registered with our online system. You will have been sent an email from us when you registered that tells you what your username is.
If you continue to experience issues, please contact one of our relevant teams:
For technical support with MyTAP including the accessing of your portal: Please contact our MyTAP systems team at email@example.com
For any problems with student finance including any invoice queries: Please contact our registry team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8938 2473
For any problems with how to pay your student fees, including making payments over the telephone: Please contact our finance team at email@example.com or 020 8938 2259.
For any problems with completing your application form or questions about our courses: Please contact our student admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any problems with payments for CPD courses: Please contact our CPD and events team at email@example.com or call 020 8938 2548.