LGBT student and trainee group
Our LGBT Student and Trainee Group exists to provide a safe environment for our LGBT students and their friends to meet and discuss matters on behalf of the LGBT student community and promote awareness of LGBT issues.
The LGBT Student and Trainee Group meets regularly to accommodate your study timetables, and aims to provide support and advice to anybody that might need someone to talk to or just want to have a few questions answered. Chaired by , Karen Tanner, one of our Associate Deans, and Geraldine Crehan, Course Lead, the LGBT meetings are lively, informative and supportive to any students who wish to join.
- Welcome LGBT drop-in session, Wednesday 20 September, 9.30-10am in Seminar Room 5.
- Wednesday 11 October, 1-1.50pm, Seminar Room 5
- Wednesday 8 November, 1-1.50pm, Seminar Room 5
- Wednesday 7 February, 1-1.50pm, Seminar Room 5
- Wednesday 7 March, 1-1.50pm, Seminar Room 5
- Wednesday 18 April, 1-1.50pm, Seminar Room 5
- Wednesday 23 May, 1-1.50pm, Seminar Room 5
We are always keen to have members of the LGBT society represent the student population at our open days and evenings via our student ambassador scheme please contact Isabelle Bratt for further information about this.
In addition, we endeavor to make sure that all our social events are always friendly, welcoming and a great place to meet people so we hope to see you at one of our gatherings very soon.