Reflective Practice Group for Facilitators
An opportunity to meet and network with others engaged in facilitating reflective practice groups
- An experience of being part of a group with experienced facilitators
- An opportunity to reflect on and explore one’s own experience of facilitating groups
- Developing experiential understanding of group dynamics
- CPD opportunity for developing skills in group work and facilitation
- Access to recommended papers that address areas such as reflective practice, learning by experience, group dynamics and facilitation skills.
You are currently facilitating a reflective practice group
You would like to develop your experience by being a member of a reflective practice group
You would like space to reflect on your work and to learn from experience
You would like to develop your understanding of group processes from both a member and facilitator perspective.
- You may be involved in recruiting or training others to facilitate groups and need a space to develop your own practice.
Have a consistent group membership.
Be made up of no more than 12 members.
Be facilitated by two experienced nurses with extensive experience of facilitating groups and providing training.
- Provide a safe space for members to bring issues and experiences from their own groups to reflect on, discuss and explore with others.
The group will run for approx. 1.5 hours once a month, the group will take place in the early evening (approx. 6pm) to enable attendance.
Membership will be for nurses who are engaged in facilitating reflective practice groups, either within preceptorship programmes or for more experienced nurses.
It is anticipated that group members make the commitment to attend every planned session.
Due to the current situation, these groups will be run remotely through Zoom until further notice.
£100 for 10 sessions
Enquire about this courseMake an enquiry
Sign up to our nursing mailing listSign up
Other courses you might be interested in
This short course is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills required to establish and facilitate reflective practice groups in order...Find out more
In relation to the increased awareness of the need for staff well-being to be at the centre of healthcare services, we are offering two short...Find out more