Coaching skills for clinical and operational NHS managers
* NEW for 2020 * Join us on our course that will provide clinical and operational NHS managers with increased ability and confidence to adopt and embed a coaching style into their management and supervision practice. This course will also help managers to develop staff to take up their own initiative and authority.
This intensive skills development workshop will give participants an opportunity to develop and practice their coaching skills using an approach with individuals and teams both in their day to day work and in managing difficult conversations. It will also introduce a broad understanding of core coaching concepts.
This course aims to to enable clinical and operational NHS managers to support and develop staff, improve performance, well-being and retention by taking a coaching approach to leadership and management.
This course is for you if you are an NHS Manager who wants:
- to have more meaningful and effective conversations with your staff
- to help staff develop their own solutions to everyday problems
- your team to cope better with uncertainty
- to support improved retention within your clinical team.
This course will take place over three days - two days in March and one day in April 2020.
- 23rd March 2020: Module 1 - Coaching foundations
- 24th March 2020: Module 2 - Working with a coaching approach
- 23rd April 2020: Module 3 - Developing your coaching style.