Mental Health Research for the 21st Century: Shaping Evidence, Policy and Practice
The University of Essex and The Tavistock & Portman NHS Foundation Trust's 4th Joint Annual Research Conference.
The joint annual research conference is a free interdisciplinary event and open to all staff and students.
- Professor Andrew Cooper (Tavistock & Portman NHS FT)
- Professor Pamela Cox (University of Essex)
- Dr Rob Senior, Dr Eilis Kennedy, Dr Kathy McKay and the PPC research team (Tavistock & Portman NHS FT)
- Dr Jessica Yakeley (Tavistock & Portman NHS FT
- Dr Jocelyn Catty (Tavistock & Portman NHS FT)
- Dr Felicitas Rost (Tavistock & Portman NHS FT)
- Dr Susan McPherson (University of Essex)
Influencing policy and practice through research Pioneering research has been part of our history since 1920. Both the Tavistock Clinic and the...
Our research is organised around four main themes that reflect our longstanding interest in psychological and developmental approaches to mental...