We have devolved responsibility for the quality assurance and enhancement of our courses. Therefore, the policies and procedures differ from those of the University of East London, but are approved by the UEL Quality and Standards Committee.
Below you can find the Trust-UEL policies, regulations and procedures:
- The Code of Practice
- UEL-Tavi Research Degree Regulations (July 2012)
- UEL-Tavi D Level Modular Regulations (March 2011)
- UEL D Level Descriptor (April 2011)
- UEL Research Misconduct Policy (June 2013)
- PGR Attendance Policy (2012)
- UEL Code of Good Practice in Research
- Assessment and Feedback Policy for Masters and Doctoral Level Courses
Please note that these regulations relate to Research Students only. For students who are on the taught phase of a professional doctoral course, most of the units are M-Level and therefore the regulations for M-Level courses apply.