Annual Members’ Meeting 2021-22
The Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust would like to invite you to attend our Annual Members’ Meeting and Annual General Meeting for 2021-22 on Tuesday 7 February 2023, 5.30 to 7.30pm.
The meeting will be hybrid, with in-person and online options:
- In person: it will take place at the Freud Museum, Maresfield Gardens, London NW3 (a short walk from the Tavistock Centre and Portman clinic). Anyone is welcome to attend but physical space is very limited, so please ensure youbook online via Eventbrite.
- Online: to join online please use the following link:
The AMM theme this year is ‘Listening to each other’. At the Tavistock and Portman, treating people as individuals and recognising the many facets of their lives and identities is central to what we do. We are always learning from our patients and our teaching style has a strong experiential element.
With a panel comprising a mix of service users, students, alumni, clinicians, governors and carers, we will explore the theme of listening to and learning from each other's experiences in different contexts at the Trust, and how we can bridge the gap between these ‘roles’.
The second part of the meeting is also an opportunity to meet our Board, including many new Executive and non-Executive Directors, and our Council of Governors, to hear about the Trust’s work over the past year, and ask questions. The meeting will also include a look at our Trust’s accounts and annual report.
- 5.30 – 5.35 Introduction from the Chair and Lead Governor
- 5.35 – 5.40 Introduction to the Panel from the Claire Kent, Head of Patient Experience
- 5.40 – 6.10 Contributions from the panel
- 6.10 – 6.30 Questions and discussion
- 6.30 – 6.35 Break
- 6.35 – 7.15 Annual General meeting official business
- 7.15 – 7.30 Pre-submitted questions
Submit a question
For more information, or to submit a question in advance (until noon on 6 February), please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8938 2629.
Anyone who is over 14 years old and is a resident of England and Wales can become a member. If you would like more information about becoming a...