Do you need help?

Young people come to us with all sorts of difficulties, so the first thing to do is understand what is troubling you.

After the first few meetings, we will think with you about how best we can help.

We see a whole range of people here. We see people who are having problems with their relationships, with friends and family, with school or working life, with depression, anxiety, with self-harm or suicidal thoughts, with problems related to self-esteem, eating difficulties, and with experiences of abuse and trauma, including violence, family break-up, bereavement.

Self-refer to be seen at our Camden child and young person mental health service (Open Minded)

You can now self-refer to Open Minded

Download the self-referral form »

Your emotional wellbeing

Being a young person can be tough, especially if you are struggling with personal or emotional difficulties.

My first visit

We accept self-referrals as well as referrals from GPs and other professionals such as social workers, psychiatrists and teachers.

What are the alternatives?

There is often a range of different approaches to a problem or difficulty.