Visit us before you join us!
11 January 2018
Our open events are a great way to gain insight into our courses, hear about our options for fees, funding and student services, as well as meet our staff and current students.
Our next open events take place on:
- Saturday 27 January from 10am–1pm
- Saturday 24 June from 10am–1pm
- Hear presentations
on the clinical work and courses we offer
- Hear from our current students in an open Q&A panel session
- Speak with our course leads about courses and hear how they can benefit you and your career
- Gain advice from our specialist recruitment team about how and
when to apply for a course
- View our facilities including our world renowned library.
Over 70% of attendees of our November open event rated the ‘meet our tutors and course teams’ part of the event “very good” so we feel assured that you will greatly benefit from coming to visit us.
Booking for this event is essential. Book your place now.
What our visitors have said about us
“The session was very helpful and answered all of my questions” – November Open Evening attendee
“I liked the set up for each course – inviting and encouraged me to get involved” – November Open Evening attendee