6 July 2020
To celebrate the 72nd anniversary of the NHS on 5th July 2020, leaders from across North Central London have come together to share key moments from the past few months, as a way of saying thank you.
You'll hear stories and memories from these past few turbulent months that bring into view what the NHS means to us as individuals as well as a community.
Our speakers are:
- Michelle Johnson, Chief Nurse and Director of Patient Experience at Whittington Health NHS Trust
- Jo Sauvage, GP City Road Medical Centre and Chair at North Central London CCG
- Kay Matthews, Executive Director of Quality at North Central London CCG
- Siobhan Harrington, Chief Executive at Whittington Health NHS Trust
- Caroline Clarke, Group Chief Executive at the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- Paul Jenkins, Chief Executive at the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust