Our Care Quality Commission rating
In May 2023 our regulator the Care Quality Commission (CQC) rated our Trust as Good across all categories, and Outstanding for Effective.
In January 2021 the CQC rated our Gender Identity Development Service (GIDS) as Inadequate.
Our overall rating
Rating for GIDS
Overall rating for this service: Inadequate
- Are services safe? Requires Improvement
- Are services effective? Requires Improvement
- Are services caring? Good
- Are services responsive to people’s needs? Inadequate
- Are services well-led? Inadequate
Download full inspection report for Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust